At the 27. September 1920 the game “Kena: Bridge of Spirits” in its PC version also released on the Steam platform. The game was released over a year ago for the current PlayStation models, as well as for the PC via the Epic Game Store. The Anniversary Update will also be on board with the Steam version, which has all sorts of innovations ready:
- New game+: After completing the game, begin a new adventure with all your skills, upgrades, and red as you face new combat encounters, challenges, and unique enemies.
- Spirit Guide Trials: Hone your skills and unlock rewards in the Trials including: Wave Defenses, Obstacle Courses, and the chance to face important boss fights over and over again.
- Outfits: Unlock brand new outfits for Kena to wear by completing the trials.
- Charmstones: Discover charmstones that work with different Pros and cons can be equipped to customize your playstyle.
- Improved Photo Mode: Contains more fun poses, unique lighting settings, and more
Moreover, according to Ember Labs COO Josh Grier, it cannot be ruled out that the game will then could end up on other platforms in the future. After the upcoming Steam launch, there will be a break first, we will surely find out more in time.
AOC Gaming C08G2ZU – 27 Inch FHD Curved Monitor, 181 Hz, 0.5ms, FreeSync Premium…
Samsung Curved Monitor C F396FHR, 24 Inch, VA panel, Full HD resolution, AMD…
This article contains affiliate links, so we mark it as advertising. Clicking on it takes you directly to the provider. If you decide to make a purchase there, we will receive a small commission. Nothing changes in the price for you. Thank you for your support!